Sunday, June 22, 2008

On the Road Again!



We just returned from a speedy road trip to Atlanta and are gearing up for a few more weeks of travel! David goes to St. Louis to buy cars this week while I go to Orlando for my national conference. I'm shooting for my first visit ever to Disney World. I'll try to take pictures! We'll be back in Memphis for a few days and then we'll make the drive to St. Simons for the Peeples family vacation. Over the weekend, David headed up to Cashiers, NC, with friends while I had a brief shopping trip with Mom and had a girls' night out. One of the hardest parts of living away from home is the chaos that comes with going home. No matter how hard you try, you can't see everyone. Another challenge is there is no way to get to all of the great shopping venues Atlanta has! There are so many to pick from!
Hate to cut it short, but I'm exhausted! Good night. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Mom and I have enjoyed looking at your blog. She didn't know you started a blog. I added it to her favorites list on her computer.

    ReplyDelete