Monday, August 2, 2010

Whew! It is hot in here Mama!



I had been supposed to get a picture of DM in David's Baptismal gown weeks ago and well, never got around to it. So . . . poor DM had to squash in it in the July heat for me to snap a picture. Sorry girl! And no folks, DM still doesn't have any Baptism plans yet.

3 comments:

  1. Darsey May looks so precious in that outfit. She was quite the sport to pose in the summer heat! That will definately be a picture for the wall.
    Grandma Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO beautiful, Maggie! She is such a sweet combination of you and David. I can't wait to meet her in person. P.S. You have to start putting more of these pics on FB for everyone else to admire. If anything, do it for me...I never remember to check your blog. Duh. ;)

    ReplyDelete