
Amy finally got to meet DM! I never imagined when we left college that Amy and I would eventually live so far apart, but after over 4 years of our own "journeys" away from home, we're back within driving distance of each other and we're thrilled. Amy comes from a long line of outgoing, hilarious people. Seriously, David and I don't ever have to worry about carrying a conversation with any of Amy's family. We just have to laugh and the family carries right on. They're a blast. Amy has promised to help DM w/ becoming more outgoing if she doesn't take to it naturally. Given that her parents can both be pretty quiet folks, we aren't expecting to raise the life of the party, but a few night with the Entrekin crew, and she should be a comedian ready to travel!
(Beautiful Zoey, Amy's daughter, came to visit too, but I couldn't get a picture that did her justice!)
You are so sweet to say such kind things about my crazy, boisterous family! DM is absolutely beautiful, and Zoey and I really enjoyed our visit with y'all. Oh, and I know why you couldn't get a shot of Zoey...because she never sits still! :) We hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDelete