Darsey May was born on Saturday afternoon at 5:04. We were one of the somewhat common cases where my water did break like you see on tv. I had adjusted my walks to six per week and was on my final walk of the week Saturday afternoon. Honestly, at first I thought, "Man, I really can't control my bladder at all anymore!" and Tahoe and I headed back home. I still wasn't convinced we were going to the hospital until I started reading of all the infections one can get if she opts to not go to the hospital soon after water breaking. We arrived at the hospital around 2:45, found out DM was breach (news to us), and she came via c-section shortly after.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
She's here!
Darsey May was born on Saturday afternoon at 5:04. We were one of the somewhat common cases where my water did break like you see on tv. I had adjusted my walks to six per week and was on my final walk of the week Saturday afternoon. Honestly, at first I thought, "Man, I really can't control my bladder at all anymore!" and Tahoe and I headed back home. I still wasn't convinced we were going to the hospital until I started reading of all the infections one can get if she opts to not go to the hospital soon after water breaking. We arrived at the hospital around 2:45, found out DM was breach (news to us), and she came via c-section shortly after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are SO excited!!!! She just wanted to be like Karoline and make a statement when she came into the world... "we are going to do things MY way!" Haha.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful, guys! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I think she looks like David in these pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's beautiful! Enjoy her!
ReplyDeleteBecky...I think she looks like David, too. She certainly looks like a breech baby...just like her Uncle Gary was. Can't wait to see her. love y'all, MiMi
ReplyDelete