Prior to DM's arrival, we kept being asked for pictures of my belly, which I wasn't too fond to share. Friday night I finally caved and we took pictures for me to post on Saturday but somehow just never got around to it. So above is my belly about 24 hours before DM's grand entrance. (Not that anyone is exactly asking to see it now.) Oh, did I mention that Saturday morning I got up and had breakfast. Then, I decided to put the dog and me back in bed with David. David went to the gym but Tahoe and I decided to sleep and sleep until after NOON! Boy, were we planning ahead!
Well, did you ever imagine that your skin could stretch that much. Even 9 months pregnant you still look beautiful. Darsey May looks right at home arriving at Cherrydale Road. I am so glad the blankets arrived on Friday afternoon. Welcome home to all of you!!
ReplyDeleteMOM - aka, Jeannie
You look beautiful! What a pretty belly! I hope to look that good the day before I give birth. Congratulations again!
ReplyDelete