With fall comes Burt's Farm opening up with more pumpkins than one could EVER need! I love pumpkins the way some love to decorate for Christmas so Burt's is my kind of place! Prior to leaving for our annual pumpkin jaunt, I looked back at our pictures from last year's trips HERE and HERE and was just amazed at how quickly DM has changed. I know, I know everyone tells you how quickly they grow up, but you don't believe it until it starts to happen!
Mimi went with us, and we even ran in to some friends! It was a great time, and David was so patient with Mimi and me as we picked out the perfect pumpkins to take home! DM even picked out a couple pumpkins of her own and some corn, too!
That was a fun trip AND thank you David. Much easier to manage those pumpkins and little one with you helping us. MiMi
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! We've never been but would like to take JE there this year! Looks like lots of fun and great pumpkins!
ReplyDelete