Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lately Around Here

Celebrated the red, white and blue! (Minus a run in the Peachtree Road Race.)


Went to a friend's house for dinner and immediately hijacked his car.  (Seriously, it came home with us!)
 Played in lots of water!



 Enjoyed another fabulous weekend with THESE amazing ladies!
And see that book - Star of Flint in the corner?  It was written by my dear friend Amy's mom, who also happened to be my high school English teacher!  Fabulous read!  Get your copy HERE!

 Celebrated 11 years married to my perfect match!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Josh! Hope you and the ladies are doing well!

      Delete
  2. Every time I blink, DM gets bigger. She's absolutely beautiful and growing up way too fast! I miss you all very much.

    Amy

    P.S. Thanks for plugging my mom's book! I know she appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, friend! You have no idea how often I wish we lived closer! :) I need you closer to keep me straight!

      Delete