Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a very quiet Thanksgiving weekend.  I ran my first race I'm embarrassed to say since we had DM.  It wasn't the prettiest, but our friend Tim stuck with me.  David was kind enough to stay home with DM and get the turkey going while I ran.  My family came down for Thanksgiving dinner.  We opted to get one last "Home Depot" Christmas tree figuring this is the last year DM won't realize we're just going around the corner to the big orange box to grab our "live, fresh" tree.  After much discussion, we opted to stay home to watch the Dawgs beat the Jackets.  (Really, I do not know why they hate us so much.  It makes me want to recommend that they see a counselor.) 
 Cousin Cricket is ready to eat!
 Maddy teaches Darsey something . . .
 DM is asking for an I-Phone.
DM watching the game with Dad.

3 comments:

  1. DM is adorable! So glad ya'll had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed Thanksgiving with all of you. I'm with you on the Tech thing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to ask you about your T-Day race! Glad to hear you got to do it. Looks like y'all had a fun Thanksgiving. Love the precious shot of DM giggling in her UGA cheerleader getup!

    ReplyDelete