We had Christmas with my parents a bit early because they'll be traveling for Christmas and we'll have the Patterson crew with us. It was a quick visit but we had a blast and DM kept us all on our toes.
DM found a new friend in Winston, my parents' dog. Tahoe will never let her cuddle but Winston tolerated!
David and DM open a gift.
DM shows Mom part of her new book.
DM wants to stop opening presents to read another new book.
On a slightly unrelated note, I love all china, crystal and silver despite the additional care it takes when compared to today's tableware. Pretty sure I'm the only one of my friends who insists on having multiple sets of everything. This is the children's set to Mom's silver. LOVE.
We enjoyed your visit. Love the pic with Winston ! Looking forward to seeing you sometime around the new year.
ReplyDeleteOkay, you know I don't get the silver and china thing, but I love the early Christmas pics. ;) You and your mom both look fabulous, and it's so nice to see David's smiling face. (Still can't believe Rob and I haven't seen him in YEARS.) I absolutely adore the shot of DM and Winston. That sweet angel is welcome to come down and snuggle on Luka any time!
ReplyDeleteHaha, Amy! That is one of the many ways we are different, which is probably why we get along! Makes me think of when you guys went to return wedding gifts and you couldn't return the Waterford because you or Rob had written on the box. Hehe!
ReplyDeleteJust love all the early Christmas pics. I love how you charish the traditional things. I also love the pic of DM and Winston. She fits right in with all us animal nuts. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!
ReplyDelete