It's not every day that we get to spend the day with the Bell / Entrekin clan! Amy and I have lived in different states for years now so it is pretty exciting when the Bells roll in to town (Shhh! When you live out of town, you try to keep it quiet when you roll in, but I had to share a picture of the four of us!) Without Amy helping me through parenthood, DM might have died by now! And have I mentioned her family is FULL of PERSONALITY! I was so excited for DM to get to spend time around this lively crew! She loved it and so did I!
What a great time for you two. You are lucky to have such wonderful friends. Say howdy from the California Pattersons.
ReplyDeleteHaha...oh Maggie, you crack me up. I'm sure you and DM would be just fine without my laid-back brand of parenting advice. We had so much fun spending time with y'all. I hope the entire Patterson crew can make it down to Florida soon. I miss you!
ReplyDelete