Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Around here

David's brother Michael and his wife Kate came to meet DM. Kate was just here for a short time and we didn't get a picture of her, but Michael stuck around for the week to learn how calm life really is with a baby. In this picture, I think Michael looks so much like his father John did in pictures of John holding Michael and David when they were young.
Michael is trying to teach DM how to work a computer. I think she is getting the hang of electronic devices. She is constantly grabbing for my phone if I have it in my hands while I'm playing with her.

DM and I went to visit our friends Becky and Nate and Nate let DM borrow his Bumpo chair to work on her sitting up. Thanks, Nate!

1 comment:

  1. We really enjoyed your visit! DM was so cute. Nate thought so too! I'm sorry that he wanted to be all over her. :)

    ReplyDelete