.....and so has MiMi. How wonderful you are bringing a new member of the family home from Memphis!!!
So excited for you guys. So many wonderful changes! xoxo
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited yall will be closer!! Trips to see us at the beach are a MUST!
I'm so happy for y'all, and I'm so excited that we'll get to see each other more often! I know this move will be stressful, but it will all be worth it in the end.
.....and so has MiMi. How wonderful you are bringing a new member of the family home from Memphis!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys. So many wonderful changes! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited yall will be closer!! Trips to see us at the beach are a MUST!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for y'all, and I'm so excited that we'll get to see each other more often! I know this move will be stressful, but it will all be worth it in the end.
ReplyDelete