Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DM's first photography session

Darsey May had her first photography session with a local photographer. The photos can be accessed at www.cbtphotography.com/photocart . You'll have to register to see the pictures. Once you've registered, the gallery code is: 891fff73. The gallery will be accessible for about a week.

6 comments:

  1. Love the one where David is kissing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one where David is kissing her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, such a sweet little family:) Love you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! She is so beautiful! I love the ones of her in the stocking cap with her hands up on her chest. Almost made me want to have another (almost). Hope you guys are doing good and getting some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful!!!! What a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These will be priceless someday! They are all so good. I forgot how big Tahoe is until I saw all of you together. Maggie, you look absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete