Since most folks just like the pictures, I thought I'd go ahead and try to get some up from our trip to Georgia where the Entrekin clan hosted a shower for DM. It was SO much fun to see everyone but unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the Entrekin clan with me. :( Pregnancy update coming later this week.
Amie, me, Rowena, and Mom
Me and Angela
MaryAnne, Kelli, me, and Mom
Me and Jane (Stand-in for MIL and she has always been so great to David and me!)

The neighbors from Carriage Station - I'm by far the baby but they always included me.
Casey and Robin
Cyndi and Isabella
Becky and DM's boyfriend-to-be Nate
Holly and Amy - I have only survived pregnancy because of these two sweet friends. Of course, loads of Amy's advice probably hailed from Holly when Amy was pregnant a few years ago so Holly doesn't realize how helpful she has been. Not so sure where the Patterson house would be without Amy's willingness to answer all of my random questions. And I'm sure the questions are really just beginning ...
It was great seeing you! I wish I looked as good as you when I was pregnant.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Maggie you look beautiful.... so excited to hear all about DM once she arrives!! Hugs from CA~
ReplyDeleteMargo