Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow!


We had a WONDERFUL weekend watching the snow!


Tahoe and David on our afternoon walk. Snow wasn't going to stop us from our Sunday walk!



The house above is on our daily walking / running route. It was built by Elvis (you can barely see the "P"s on the awnings). He lived in it when Heartbreak Hotel hit #1 and while he was building Graceland. The year we moved here, it barely escaped getting caught in bankruptcy court due to the then owner's financial state. Some Elvis fans managed to buy it and fix it up a bit. On more than one occasion I've been out running and had to redirect the poor tourists who arrive at this house thinking it is Graceland.

3 comments:

  1. Your house is so cute!!! And especially beautiful with the white snow all over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty! It is much prettier than the GA snow we received. But hey, snow is snow so I guess I can't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAHOE!!

    ReplyDelete