Friday, February 27, 2009
How IRONIC!
So . . . at the association, we've been discussing how to incorporate the Kindness Revolution's platform into association activities (Mentioned last week.) . We always coordinate a backpack drive each summer for a local, needy school. We thought it'd be a great idea to incorporate this with the Kindness Revolution. After contacting the KR to see where they'd like us to donate school supplies / backpacks in conjunction w/ their efforts in the public schools, the school that was picked was none other than the one I worked at briefly after our move to Memphis. (To put it nicely, I wasn't in Cobb County anymore. The campus cop checked on me hourly!) I was in one of the most challenging places between the Mississippi and the Atlantic Ocean! If the Revolution works in this school, I might offer to go back to work there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's funny how things work out. God's plans for us are always bigger than we are.
ReplyDelete