
After a long trip to Nashville and back today, I came home to a new bed, cupcakes for a belated birthday dessert, and a calm house. After a year of searching for the perfect bed and trying not to buy the generic Pottery Barn bed, we caved in and bought it. I love it. So it is a bit large for our fairly small master bedroom, but I'm so excited to have a bed frame again. (Wouldn't normally post a picture of a bed, but I've been talking about searching for the perfect bed for a year and thought those who have had to endure the discussions would be glad to see the result of their patience.) With the chaos of going home twice in the past month, D and I never really celebrated my B-day w/ cake. He bought us four cupcakes for dessert tonight. How sweet and perfect. I heart cupcakes and we don't need a whole cake sitting around our two-person house. Happy Friday! I get to go climb in my big girl bed!
OK, I will try this message once again! WOW, what a great birthday gift! I think it is a perfect choice and will be a classic style forever. I bet the cupcakes were yummy too! love, Aunt B
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new bed. I had to coach my mom on how to leave a comment :) Happy Belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThe bed looks great! It is so hard to make decisions about furniture! I think you made a good choice.
ReplyDelete