
This was my fancy b-day gift from my in-laws, Michael , and Kate! I had always wanted a mixer (They look cute on the counter, you know!), but I never imagined one like this! It is quite fancy. I've only been able to look at it for over two weeks b/c I didn't have time to give it a test run. I finally found some time this afternoon . . .

Okay, not too attractive, but yummy!

. . . and this is what I made. It is a pumpkin bread roll. (Sorry the above picture is blurry - didn't realize it until we'd eaten the bread. :)) Time to get to work on my baking and cooking skills. Thanks, guys! It was a huge surprise that I will enjoy for years!
Yeah, mine just sits beautifully on the counter! I am trying to use it more often!!
ReplyDeleteI want to know how to make that! It looks SO good!