David was kind enough to go see a local production of High School Musical with me. A friend from work was playing Coach Bolton. I thoroughly enjoyed. D says he did. I'm not asking any questions!In other news, D has taken up golf lessons. For those who play with him, I'm sure you're estatic! Of course the pro (Is that what they're called in golf?) has already recommended him get news clubs. Thanks, Man! I went to Charlotte last week for a conference and of course had a wonderful time. We had the chance to go rafting at the US National Whitewater Center . The rapids were man-made but I still had a great time. The Center offers a variety of outdoor sports including kayaking, running trails, climbing walls, rafting, etc. and is an amazing complex. I would love to have one in Memphis. I would go all the time.
A few have asked about the bathroom counter from Home Depot. Amazingly, the replacement was perfect and it has been installed with the help of a great handyman who was able to cut it to fit our oh, so tiny bathroom. The next home improvement project will either be a fence or a new master bathroom. I'd prefer the bathroom, but if you saw my dear neighbor's yard, you'd know why we're considering the fence. (Hate to be negative but prefer to be honest!)
Have a great week.
I think seeing High School Musical more than makes up for coming home late from fishing.
ReplyDeleteAWH! You have such a good husband. I can't even get Missy to watch a musical with me and she's a WOMAN. HA HA!!
ReplyDeleteIt is perfectly normal for men to go to musicals! Think about how many football games I've been to . . soccer games too! Amie - we should go to one the next time I'm in Atl.
ReplyDelete