I don't think I have ever spent much time at the beach in May, but about February when I realized we didn't have time to get to the mountains for a break, I started digging through our calendar and found the first available week for us to get out of town in the spring. That week wasn't until May!
David and I both worked a lot leading up to our little trip to Santa Rosa so we were just happy to get the 3 of us there alive and only forget a few things. After all, do you really need anything else at the beach besides your swimsuit? We had so much fun and rested and played for days! Mimi joined us for a few days, which DM loved! The beach was so quiet and the Gulf water was the clearest water I have ever seen, even in my (so few) worldly travels!
David and I both worked a lot leading up to our little trip to Santa Rosa so we were just happy to get the 3 of us there alive and only forget a few things. After all, do you really need anything else at the beach besides your swimsuit? We had so much fun and rested and played for days! Mimi joined us for a few days, which DM loved! The beach was so quiet and the Gulf water was the clearest water I have ever seen, even in my (so few) worldly travels!
love beach time with you all !!
ReplyDeleteLove the beach pictures....It looks so nice,I would have come as a Nanny!
ReplyDelete