David kicked off his birthday by taking DM out to breakfast before heading out to play golf.
In the afternoon we played outside for a while, before enjoying David's bday dinner, which the poor guy had to cook himself!
Since birthday budgets are tight around here, DM and I made his gift.
We gave him a jar full of 36 reasons why we love him (and cupcakes)!
We gave him a jar full of 36 reasons why we love him (and cupcakes)!
And probably David's favorite gift was a set of passes to opening day at the Masters!
It was SO much fun!
It was SO much fun!
Happy Birthday, Daddy! We love you!

Looks like David had a great day. He is lucky to have you and DM in his life. I love the "reasons you love him" gift. Couldn't be better.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite son in law !!! Even if I had 10, he would still be my fav.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet gifts! Looks like David had an awesome birthday. The picture of him and DM swinging together cracked me up. Hope y'all are doing well.
ReplyDelete