Sunday, March 17, 2013

Running the River

Me being a fairly intense, serious person can sometimes be more for me, much less my family, to take.  When that happens, David graciously offers to watch DM or do whatever it is that I need done so I can run.  (IE:  Refocus!)  I am not a very good runner.  Running no longer keeps extra weight at bay for me.  My running doesn't use my long legs to my benefit. (My stride is laughable!)  I could really use to go to running school.  

But none of this matters.  I am able to take time for me, talk to God (when I know I should be listening) and watch the beautiful world go by! 

Running is made all the better when I can find a new path, and a few weeks ago, I did just that!
This is my latest running path:




In all the beauty and peace, I can't overlook this new construction coming up on the river.  I am in awe of it.  You don't "just" build on the river anymore.  There is a lot of red tape, etc.  The house looks just my size, too, as I am not one for anything too big.  The same contractors have been working on it the past few times I've run by.  Thinking about stopping in for a tour (and to see if it is for sale for a hearty bargain)!





2 comments:

  1. Can we go see this when I am down there next week? Looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss running so bad. {herniated discs} :(

    enjoy those runs..so glad it's a time for you to connect with God. Those were my favorite times with him.

    ReplyDelete