I think February brings more opportunities for complete chaos to our house than Christmas! We have multiple family birthdays, Valentines Day, Mardi Gras, Lent and the list goes on and one.
Here are some of the highlights of the first couple of weeks of the month:
Making cookies with neighbors!
Making cookies with neighbors!
Valentines with school friends!
Family pizza night on Valentines Day!
And our February "event" that doesn't have any photos:
I say all the time, we are beyond blessed to have so many friends who love on DM like she is their own. One is a friend I have known since I was 12. She's seen my highlights and low lights (hair & life!). Sweet friend is single, and for years D and I have said we really don't understand how she is single. And we've meant it not out of sympathy, but as in "Wow! Some guy is missing out!"
She is AMAZING! Guess who brought a boy over for dinner? She did! We love him. My heart is so full for those two!
She is AMAZING! Guess who brought a boy over for dinner? She did! We love him. My heart is so full for those two!
No comments:
Post a Comment