Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 I am not wearing this hat! 
 Unless you let me pick flowers!  (But that didn't work either.)

 And we are off!  Not so sure about this!
 First stop - neighborhood party!
 Then we stopped by the ole' rental house.
 Finally cheering up some!
 We ran in to babysitter Elizabeth along the way.
 And soon, with Dad's help, we had the hang of it.
 Checking out our stash!

And Mom hid the stash and I cried because I caught on immediately.  I tasted Skittles for the first time.  I like them.  That is all I got to taste.  There is a bucket of candy in the house that I WILL find!  See ya next year!   And big kids, look out!  I've got this figured out now!

4 comments:

  1. Tell her MiMi understands about the hat....they get in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little Crayon, hat or no hat. I did get a little misty looking at the picture of DM and Daddy walking down the street. She has turned into a little girl! Pretty soon she will be sitting there organizing her loot into neat little piles and will know when it has been gotten into by "someone"!

    Now onto Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the prettiest little crayon ever! She looked absolutely adorable. I can't believe how quickly she's growing up. We hope to see y'all very soon.

    ReplyDelete