Last weekend, we were oh so lucky enough to have Auntie E make the drive from Memphis to see us for a few days.
She arrived with HYDRANGEAS! Oh, it made my heart happy! You see, when we bought our house, the hydrangeas, which might just be the only thing in the yard salvageable, were covered in vines. I had to cut them pretty far back to get all of the vines out. I so hope we have blooms by next year!
We ate and drank and ran and played and dug through design blogs. So much fun. And then our fun came to a sad end when a ferocious stomach bug tore through the house. But next time, we will have more fun and more pictures and less passing the funk around!
Hydrangeas remind me of Mama Peeples... every time. So sorry yall were sick :(
ReplyDeleteHow perfect to see Elizabeth! What a wonderful and beautiful friend. So sorry you were sick.
ReplyDeleteI also love hydrangeas. Mine are all starting to bloom. I will photograph and send pics.
Give DM a hug.