Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Loved my day with my little DM!
 Flowers from little DM

 Cake DM made at daycare
I didn' think to take a picture until after some was taken . . .
 When we were moving, DM spent countless hours with me combing the Ballard Design Outlet near our house.  In this picture, it looks like she'd like to show my parents' dog Winston a few items in the catalog.
 And eventually Winston ended up outside. 
Sorry they made you go outside Winston!
 I have issues looking at the camera and DM has the same challenge.  Good job, Mom / Mimi!

2 comments:

  1. I'm way behind, but I LOVE the Mother's Day and Easter pics. Darsey May is so adorable, I can hardly stand it. She has the most angelic little face. I have to get up there soon so I can give her a big squeeze. Zoey's preschool decorated the same heart-shaped Publix cakes. Isn't that the sweetest thing? I love Tahoe's crewcut. He looks nice and cool. :)

    I'm so sorry to hear about Hershey. She was a beautiful dog.
    I miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Darsey May looking out the window is the most precious in the world!! Fun to look at pictures of the three generations of Peeples/Patterson women. All beautiful. Looking forward to seeing all soon.

    ReplyDelete