Anyone who knows me knows I hate too much stuff! It takes up space, has to be cleaned, and nearly always ends up in a landfill. But now that we're in a house we don't plan to leave for a while, I would love to decorate more for the holidays. Lucky for me, my mother has collected holiday decor over the years and has more than she needs so I'm able to recycle free holiday stuff!
My cousin Brett and his girlfriend Haley. We loved seeing them. Haven't seen Brett in years!
It looks like Easter at the your house was delightful. DM looks so cute sitting up in her Easter outfit and little shoes. I love all the Easter decorations, but you know me!
It looks like Easter at the your house was delightful. DM looks so cute sitting up in her Easter outfit and little shoes. I love all the Easter decorations, but you know me!
ReplyDeleteI have a lot more things in my house for you!!!
ReplyDelete