Saturday, February 26, 2011

We Celebrated!

All Day! DM had her grandparents, Amie, and Ms. Ro over for a little celebration on her special day. Ms. Ro made the best cakes ever for DM's day.


And sugar is good. Why have I never had anything like this before?



(I am a very picky person who is rarely satisfied but on DM's first Birthday, my heart was full and I couldn't have been happier. Our party was small, but full of love for this little lady and everyone gave so graciously to ensure a perfect day for DM.)

5 comments:

  1. It was a perfect first birthday party! The guest of honor seemed to really enjoy herself....a wonderful celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy First Birthday, sweet Darsey May! It looks like y'all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved being able to be there on her special day. She had such fun with her #1 cake! She is the sweetest girl.

    ReplyDelete