Saturday, November 20, 2010

9 Months

DM went for her check-up yesterday. She is definitely growing up (and out)! She came in just under 20 pounds and is nearly 29 inches tall. Unfortunately, our little happy child has been hiding her illness from us well. She has an ear infection. :( Definitely not ONE sign of this but we have some meds now and it should begin clearing soon. As many know, DM doesn't really seem to be interested in crawling still. I think she figures "Why should I move when I can get everyone to come to me?"

3 comments:

  1. It looks like she is ready to tell you a story in that picture! Our vist could not have been more perfect. You and David are wonderful parents! You have created a happy and nurturing home for her. Miss you all like crazy! Love, Grandma Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! Ear infections are no fun. I hope she's feeling better. Babies sure are tough, aren't they? I never knew Zoey had an ear infection until her fever spiked to 103 or higher. Hopefully, this is just a one-time thing for DM. Sending hugs and kisses her way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that kid drunk?

    ReplyDelete