Thursday, October 7, 2010

September - Where did you go?

In a blink of an eye, an entire month flew by! Like the rest of us, DM could tell early on it was going to be a long season for the Bulldogs! She's already yelling at the TV!
Our Auntie E came to visit us and proved yet again to be a HUGE blessing to all of us. There are few people that one can be completely transparent in front of and know that it is okay. Elizabeth is one of those friends for David and me. Of course, I tend to be "transparent" in front of more people than I probably should but at least I'm honest. The difference is that Elizabeth still loves me even when I'm completely honest.

And we wrapped up the month with a visit from MaMa Pat! We had a fun belated birthday party for her while she was here, too!

2 comments:

  1. Well at least Darsey May and David have something to be happy about this weekend with the Bulldogs! Yeah!

    Elizabeth is so pretty! I love her hair.

    My trip to visit you all was wonderful. I can't believe how Darsey May has grown. Looking forward to seeing everyone in November!
    MOM, Jeannie, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, you, David, Tahoe and Darsey May are a HUGE blessing to me. Just wish we lived closer. Thanks for being incredible friends and loving me through all my transparency, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete