The picture isn't the best. Apparently she's a bit camera shy. We'll try again for a better profile next month! And, yes, we're aware that the first day of school each year will be a nightmare for here with such a unique name but we couldn't resist!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So so much fun! David doesn't even know what he's in for :-)
ReplyDeleteA Daddy's little girl! I'm so happy for y'all. I love the name. Don't worry, I bet Darsey May will be relatively normal compared to some her classmates' names. (You should hear the names of some of Zoey's fellow pre-schoolers.) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYippee! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! You will LOVE having a sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteI think you already heard MiMi's approval. Now I can go shopping.
ReplyDeletelove ya'll.
YEAH! Girl's are the best! I am so excited and I love the name. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited!!! And, I LOVE The name.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you both. I hope that you are feeling well. Keep in touch!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love the name. No Darsey Dearing?
ReplyDelete