Our last sunset in Cabo
My last YUMMY breakfast in Cabo - eggs benedict, my favorite!
I guess what makes vacation so special is that you can't vacation all the time (at least I can't). We came home Sunday night and I hit the ground running Monday with a trip to Nashville and David followed on a separate trip to Nashville on Tuesday. Tonight is the first night in over ten nights we're all back under one roof.
I guess what makes vacation so special is that you can't vacation all the time (at least I can't). We came home Sunday night and I hit the ground running Monday with a trip to Nashville and David followed on a separate trip to Nashville on Tuesday. Tonight is the first night in over ten nights we're all back under one roof.
You like eggs Benedict?! Yuck.
ReplyDeleteI loved all the pictures and the stories. Cabo looked beautiful!Next time you go I think you should take me. Ha Ha!
ReplyDelete